1. Understand human resource management as a systemic,
2. Describe the field of "human resource management" and
undrestand its relevance to managers and employees in
3. Describe fundamental employment law.
4. Conduct a basic job analysis and apply this
understanding of job requirements to other human
resource management systems such as selection,
performance appraisal, and compensation.
5. Recognize basic human resource management tools such
as performance appraisal forms, and understand some of
the technical detail of human resource management
6. Analyze business challenges involving human resource
7. Critically assess and evaluate human resource
policies and practices.