The Autodesk Revit MEP training course has been designed
to teach the concepts and principles of creating 3D
parametric models of MEP system from engineering design
through construction documentation.
The training course is intended to introduce students to
the software’s user interface and the basic HVAC,
electrical, and piping/plumbing components that make the
Autodesk Revit software a powerful and flexible
engineering modeling tool. The training course will also
familiarize students with the tools required to create,
document, and print the parametric model. The examples
and practices are designed to take the students through
the basics of a full MEP project from linking in an
architectural model to construction documents.
The topics in this Autodesk Revit MEP training course
include the following:
· Working with the Autodesk Revit software’s basic
viewing, drawing, and editing commands.
· Inserting and connecting MEP components and using the
· Working with linked architectural files.
· Creating spaces and zones so that you can analyze
heating and cooling loads.
· Creating HVAC networks with air terminals, mechanical
equipment, ducts, and pipes.
· Creating plumbing networks with plumbing fixtures and
· Creating electrical circuits with electrical
equipment, devices, and lighting fixtures and adding
cable trays and conduits.
· Creating HVAC and plumbing systems with automatic duct
and piping layouts.
· Testing duct, piping and electrical systems.
· Creating and annotating construction documents.
· Adding tags and creating schedules.
· Detailing in the Autodesk Revit software.