The AutodeskŪ RevitŪ software is a powerful Building
Information Modeling (BIM) program that works the way
architects think. The program streamlines the design
process through the use of a central 3D model, where
changes made in one view update across all views and on
the printable sheets.
This Autodesk Revit Architecture training course is
designed to teach you the Autodesk Revit functionality
as you would work with it throughout the design process.
You begin by learning about the user interface and basic
drawing, editing, and viewing tools. Then you learn
design development tools including how to model walls,
doors, windows, floors, ceilings, stairs and more.
Finally, you learn the processes that take the model to
the construction documentation phase.
Since building projects are extremely complex, the
Autodesk Revit software is also complex. The objective
of the Autodesk Revit Architecture Fundamentals training
course is to enable students to create full 3D
architectural project models and set them up in working
drawings. This training course focuses on basic tools
that the majority of users need.
The topics in this Autodesk Revit Architecture
training course includes the following:
· Understanding the purpose of Building Information
Management (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk
· Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
· Working with the basic drawing and editing tools.
· Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the
· Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain
walls, windows, and doors.
· Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building
· Creating component-based and custom stairs.
· Adding component features, such as furniture and
· Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions,
details, tags, and schedules.
· Creating details.